Adhesive wear in the ball press is due to friction and relative movement. Due to solid-phase welding, the material on the surface of the contact point is transferred from one surface to another. Like copper sleeves and columns, the relative movement of the crank pin occurs after the oil film ruptures. Adhesion and shearing occur on the surface of soft metal (bronze). For the case where the slip distance and total load are determined, increasing the hardness of the material can reduce the total abrasion.
1. The choice of friction reducing material in the friction pair is the key factor affecting the adhesion friction. The friction reducing material should meet the following requirements: have a low and stable friction coefficient; have sufficient strength and hardness, and can work under high load conditions; Has good abrasion resistance and anti-adhesion ability; has good physical and chemical properties. Good processability and economy. In general, metal sets with good metallurgical compatibility have poor friction compatibility. For the same metal sets, lead, tin, copper, and indium have the worst metallurgical compatibility with iron, and good friction compatibility. The mechanical properties of copper-based antifriction materials are better than the other three. Therefore, it has been selected as the base metal for column and crank plain bearings.
2. The load change has a great influence on the adhesion friction. The relationship between the adhesion wear ratio k / HB and pressure is actually the relationship between the material's Brinell hardness HB and the allowable pressure. According to the design requirements, the allowable pressure (MPa) must be low. Because the hardness of the material is 1/3, if it is exceeded, the amount of abrasion will increase, and it will bite in severe cases. As a result, the load suddenly increased, such as red iron, wooden clams and so on. Wear and tear increased.
3. Influence of temperature As temperature rises, material hardness decreases, mutual solubility increases, and adhesion abrasion increases.
4. Surface Roughness The surface roughness must be kept small in order to increase the resistance to adhesion and abrasion.
5. Lubricating oil and grease in which oiling agents and extreme pressure agents are added, and the absorption capacity of the oil film can be doubled to increase the anti-adhesive wear capacity.
Zhengzhou Dongfang Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd. is a joint-stock enterprise focusing on production machinery, integrating scientific research, production and sales. Specializing in the production of ball presses, briquette ball presses, dry powder ball presses, desulfurized gypsum ball presses , mineral powder ball presses , coal powder ball presses. Provide customers with satisfactory products and after-sales service. Inquiries: 0371-88885089 0371-67169912 Ball press equipment network: http://bjkrui.com (lh)
Xinzhong Machinery is a joint-stock enterprise focusing on production machinery, integrating scientific research, production and sales. The company area is located in Zhengzhou Mazhai Economic Development Zone, covering an area of 60,000 square meters, with more than 35,000 square meters of standard workshops, more than 180 main processing equipment, and more than 1,000 online employees. Mainly produces ore powder ball press , hydraulic ball press , briquette ball press , dry powder ball press , desulfurized gypsum ball press , fire-free brick machine , road tile machine , sand making machine , ball mill , Raymond mill , Impact crusher and other products. Welcome new and old customers to visit and guide.